October 16th update

Adam, Blake, Elena, Dani, Mikki, Sean, and Travis are group of students in Animation at Seneca this is our blog of our art work, and on occasion things that are worth noting as reference or whatever.

Cheers and enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4am

So it was 4am when I started a new page in photoshop. Thought I'd just try to throw something better than scribbles out... Though, this isn't clean per say, however, I wasn't going for really clean, I just wanted to produce something better than my last post. This is the finished project, hope you like it xD
•••••••
•••••••

2 comments:

  1. Your feelings really ring out here nicly.
    Some things that might help you is the visualization of wrapping. With that rolled up sleeve there it looks like his arm is flat.
    Also his Hair seems to not be working... but that could just be because I want to give him longer hair.

    I think you're int eh same boat as me too. I find the wrinkles in clothing completely arbatrary and confusing. I don't understand how they work at all. But I don't think you got it either.

    All that being said, I love how you set this up to be a framing device. Everything incircles that face with that little bit of gray in the background to distract us all. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea... I didn't put in that much effort into the clothes as I should have. I know I can do better on folds, I have done better. But the effort wasn't all there. I think I was going for some flatness? It was kinda aimless and out of the moment. Thanks though ^^

    ReplyDelete