October 16th update

Adam, Blake, Elena, Dani, Mikki, Sean, and Travis are group of students in Animation at Seneca this is our blog of our art work, and on occasion things that are worth noting as reference or whatever.

Cheers and enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Progression? O.o

OKAY! So I am going to post some nothingness here. However, it will develop in some way. Fell free to comment, but I'm going to update this post, or post again because I am le bored. So feel free to comment, stare, or ignore.

YAY!









aaaaaaaaaand that's it for now. Yay for fail-age! xD It's all shit.

2 comments:

  1. Just gonna say Sean, that I really think that the fourth guy in, the Buff guy with tiny legs is a really fun character and I see a future for that kinda shape. Everything else I can kinda leave it be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. The effort was there! But nothing else was really working. Maybe I was trying too hard ><

    ReplyDelete