October 16th update

Adam, Blake, Elena, Dani, Mikki, Sean, and Travis are group of students in Animation at Seneca this is our blog of our art work, and on occasion things that are worth noting as reference or whatever.

Cheers and enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Team Pocket stand Up

So if you haven't noticed I've been trying to submit something at least once per day this week. Today I ran out of stock art that I felt was good enough to show anyone so I decided to make something new.

Well sorta new, I took the idea from Dani, when she drew Team Pocket with their pokemon. I loved that idea so I thought I would also take a stab at it;



So I don't know why my scanner decided to chop of the very edges of my drawing. Tells me I need a new scanner. I also don't know why they been turned into different sizes when posting them up here.

Anyways. So Why i am posting all of the inked drawings on here is, while I was colouring them, I was having trouble with my copic markers... meaning that I didn't have enough colours to choose from. So I Scanned them all in and started colouring them in Photoshop... but they were turning out terribly.

Then I thought of a cool idea. I'll turn it into a challenge is enough people are interested. I thought what if we all coloured ourselves? You could print it out and paint it, pencil crayon it or marker it, or digitally paint it, whatever!
The colour scheme however I would like to keep where pokemon are coloured their actually colour. Each of us has our own colour. Adam is Red, Elena is Black, Blake is Blue, Dani is Green, Travis is White, Mikki is Purple, and Sean is Yellow. So if you were to colour yourself just keep in mind your main colour. Other then that it's free game.

However if not everybody wants to do it I will colour them myself.

Anyways that is just an idea I had, I would still like a critique or comment for my all days work.

I had the most fun drawing Blake and Elena. Elena Goth Lolita dress was really fun to come up with. I really like dressing Elena up! Ha ha ha. Whenever I see Dani's or Blake's I chuckle to myself because I think I'm funny.

Out.
~Travis

3 comments:

  1. No comments :<

    Well that makes me sad.
    I am re-visiting these and trying to do costume changes and tweeks on every except Blake and Elena.
    So I should have the new ones up tomorrow. Like late tomorrow.

    Maybe by then I can have a comment? *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  2. travis, these are really good! i really like how you drew blake and dani~~ i think you're a great character designer! great job~ meow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these, I think the poses are very fun and they make me giggle. I do think you need to work on your line quality though. All lines are the same thickness flattening out the image, and they seem very forces and choppy.

    ReplyDelete