October 16th update

Adam, Blake, Elena, Dani, Mikki, Sean, and Travis are group of students in Animation at Seneca this is our blog of our art work, and on occasion things that are worth noting as reference or whatever.

Cheers and enjoy your visit.

Friday, July 9, 2010

toothless step up step down!

my fellow pockets!!

THIS is why i never post ANYTHING. toothless is my babeh. i heart him. i know it doesnt look completely like him, but i had to do humanoids.

i dont wanna say my process and what i think of it and stuff, cuz i dont wanna effect opinions, i would love critiques!!!



sean helped me, and i dont fully understand what he did to make it so amazing, but ppl helping me causes drastic changes to my work, so i hearts it allllll! bring it--!!

-mikki

p.s. adam, i saw ur post for a glance, but i wanna go to bed, so i will critique later, but GAWD it looks amazing. anywho, chauuuu!

p.p.s. am i allowed to post my animations up here? can i post my roughs from now on here too o___O??? does anyone mind?

p.p.p.s. i think its cool that i filled alllllll the tags ^____^

3 comments:

  1. That's really nice. I doubt any one will mind if you post animations - though i'd use youtube instead of facecrack since facecrack requires people to a) be friends with you and b) to be logged in to view the videos.


    As to the animation, you never really lose energy in the noodle at the top of the stairs is sort gets less wobbly (distance) but seems like a constant speed.

    I feel like the walk is way too tiny to impart that much energy to his wobble, making his noodling time more of a "I'm a noodle, look at me noodle."

    But I do like it a lot, i looks really good.

    p.s. but you didn't create a tag, ie, the animation tag :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's smooth and semi clean!
    Very cute there Mikki!

    The ONLY thing I can say is that I don't really like what his ear things are doing at the top. They seem not stiff or flowy, but not inbetween those either.

    I think I would have liked to see the More overlapping action, where they really flop around. Like a ribbon. If you're confused perhaps I can explain to you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool mikki!
    since i'm totally not an animator, i can't really critique... but it looks really fiiiiiiine

    ReplyDelete